Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Master of the Pieces

Graced and bound with the thoughts of others
Jennidia holds the night like covers.

Light of reverence fought, and tuned;
Worldly possesion ring out
Each thrust of light shoot through the sky

a figure stands over others
hidden through the mask of time
through the mask of others

thought a fight that is NEVER won

Remember I stand there, on the brink of existance
on the side of never ending vast being of endless love

Love comes in many forms
Many ways...

Keep it close...For I am there
I am waiting in side you

LET ME OUT!
LET ME SORE

Can you feel me?
Can you hear me?
Can you sense me?

Why fight it,
Why deny it?

I will always be there waiting
Gracing, the night
shinning the stars brighter with each step

WAKE UP!
Your home..

Your found
Your cared

Your FREE!

No comments: