Sunday, June 29, 2008

Falling under and sinking

I don't know if anyone in SL goes through this, but I have been undergoing some interesting feelings in SL lately. There is something that I have the ability to do, and that is search and monitor aura, and energy. I can see it in RL, and feel it's connective energy like a surge. I have meet a few people that were able to give you some high amount, but one always called out. When I meet Creag I felt a surge that went straight to the core. Like a graceful S.O.S. It was quiet refreshing. Yet I pulled from it. So as I moved on apparently so did Creag. We eventually found each other again.

It was like no matter how hard I pulled the more he reached out engulfing me. It was becoming quiet irresistible. So I was pulled in like a moth to flame, but with every great love story there is a dark side to all things. My mother (Lilith) had other plans for me. When I was born she betrothed me to my brother. Don't ask, my mother did not believe in outside afars. But with the strength of my father (Camael) I trudged on. Resisting her will. I hid in Heaven. Till it was my time to go and help mankind. But before that day came I made a soul. Which is the job of angels. I guess you can say we have to earn our keep. (Smiles)

So I wanted to create something in my likeness. I never created another for I put so much effort into this soul that I never wanted to lose myself like that again. So I created a Fae. A true being of light and dark. Neutral yet because of my mother being darkness I placed my darkest forms of energy inside this being. Which made him unseelie. (sighs) I guess a way to release the negativity in my heart so that I could be truly free. As I released this soul unto the earth I was at peace for a short time. Till it was my time to depart. I ascended to earth and found my brother waiting.

For quiet some time he tried to persuade me of my mother's will. Each time I turned away. Each time he came back. Stronger more persistent. As I grew from him. I learned many trials, and turns of the hate and darkness that was man. But I also noticed the more man turned from me, the more I pushed back. The day my husband asked to marry me. I sent a letter to my brother asking him to come. He had not talked to me in a long time, so I had thought that he had let the things of the past move on. Not only did he not speak with me but he even married. So I was sure that he would never pursue me again. But he never responded to my invitation. So I was married and living a very fruitful life. Yet something set me off. Something came to me with such force that not even the love of my husband could stop it. My mother had found a way to posses me. Finding ways to feed on man and leaving me to wake in fields and even strange dark caves. Finally she drew the last straw. She attacked my husband.

He did what any Fae would do. Lock away all the darkness and hold the key. He took out my soul to make sure that I would not lose the best part of myself, and placed it next to his throne. As time grew his uncle found out of this, and sent for my essence. But Creag would not have it. So he sent my body knowing that his uncle would not harm what he thought was the vessel to a Heavenly light. Purest of all power.

Well I was tired wandering around as a soul so I decided to visit my brother. GODS how I regret it. He told me about how I dishonored the family and how he is about to take over all in his path. How he will collar me, and make me his. Well I warned my husband of such events, and well let me just say we have one very pissed of Fae King. Well my brother threatens to kill my husband and my husband is ready to mount his head on a pike. Well we will see how things go. I think I am going to keep my angelic butt home though. It seems that things are going to be dark, but I will not confront such a task yet. I trust my husbands judgment and I leave it in his capable hands.

No comments: